Monday, December 29, 2008

See You in a Week

I am leaving for the UK one hour from now. This will be my first international trip where I'm actually at an age that I can appreciate the experience. Very exciting! Does anyone have any suggestions of things to do in the Cotswolds?

I am very nervous about the flight, but I know it will be fine.

It might be a few days before I post on here again. Or maybe I'll be able to post tons and tons. Anyway, some kind post will be made that chronicles my trip to the United Kingdom and Paris (since you are all probably so interested).

In conclusion, don't call me until the January 7th. Emails only.

XOXO

1 comment:

liv said...

casey while you are flying you should sing songs to yourself. i do it a lot while flying and bc you're singing you can't get nervous. just don't bring along a poopy cat.